Sponsored Links
-->

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Top 10 New Kids On The Block Songs - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com

"Be My Girl" is a 1986 ballad single from New Kids on the Block, with lead vocals by Donnie Wahlberg. Written and produced by Maurice Starr, it was the group's first release (debut single) from their debut album New Kids on the Block. Although it received marginal airplay in their hometown of Boston, it was largely ignored nationally and failed to chart on the Billboard Hot 100.


Video Be My Girl (New Kids on the Block song)



Track listing

7" single

A-side

  1. "Be My Girl" (Vocal) - 3:54
  2. "Be My Girl" (Instrumental) - 3:54

B-side

  1. "Be My Girl" (Extended mix) - 4:50

Maps Be My Girl (New Kids on the Block song)



Charts


The top 10 best New Kids on the Block songs - AXS
src: i.axs.com


External links

  • Lyrics of this song at MetroLyrics

New Kids On The Block - Step By Step - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com


References


Source of article : Wikipedia